1. Lost
2. Falling Behind
3. Stronger
4. Losing You
5. My Saviour
6. Angel Of Clarity
7. Promise
8. Painting Shadows
9. Unhateable
10. In My Arms
Download Here !
+ Bonus
11. Erased (Demo)
12. Found Myself In You
13. Where I Belong
14. Trapped
15. Promise Me
16. All Of My Dreams
Download Here
Promo - 20091. I Made It 3:43
2. Carry Me (Full Version) 3:43
3. Leafs Falling 3:25
Download Here
Stronger - 20111. Trapped (Heavier mix)
2. Angels of Clarity (Heavier mix)
3. Stronger (Heavier mix)
4. My Saviour
5. Leaves Falling
6. Love Like Blood (Killing Joke cover)
7. Angels of Clarity (Shawn 'Clown' Crahan (Slipknot) (Remix)
8. Losing You (Acoustic version)
9. Promise Me (Acoustic version)
Download Here
Holding On [Old Demo] - 2011
Download Here
Unreleased Demos1. Found Myself In You
2. Lost
3. Unhatable
4. Painting Shadows
5. Where I Belong
Download Here
Myspace
Genero : Metal/Hardcore/Pop

No comments:
Post a Comment