Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project Wyze

Trapz Of Poetic Poison EP - 1996

01 - Elektrify The Sky
02 - (They Keep) Kallin My Name
03 - Deep Sleep (The Dream Masterz)
04 - On Deadly Groundz
05 - Chest 2 Chest
06 - Poison Trapz

Download Here !.


Only If I Knew - 2000

01 - Eyes Wide Shut
02 - Denial
03 - Strangers Among Us
04 - Erica
05 - Electrify the Sky
06 - Nothing's What It Seems
07 - I Don't Want The World To See Me
08 - Tell The World My Name
09 - Only If I Knew

Download Here !.


Project Wyze - Misfits. Strangers. Liars. Friends - 2001

01 - Room To Breathe
02 - Nothings What It Seems
03 - Denial
04 - Erica
05 - Hush
06 - Eyes Wide Shut
07 - Running Away
08 - Behind Closed Doors
09 - Only Time Will Tell
10 - Strangers Among Us
11 - Jakobz Ladder

Download Here !.


Grupo de Hip Hop dos vocais da banda Project Wyze, Yas e Bobby


Dead Celebrity Status - Blood Music - 2004

01 - Intro
02 - We Fall, We Fall
03 - In This Day & Age
04 - Somebody Turn The Lights Off
05 - Erica
06 - Messiah
07 - If These Walls Could Talk
08 - Five Deadly Fingers
09 - Back To 88
10 - While I Was Asleep
11 - Someone I Once Knew
12 - In My Backyard
13 - Blood Music

Download Here !.



Bonus

Project Wyze - Dead Love
Project Wyze - Skeletons

Download

Genero : Rapcore

No comments:

Post a Comment